Oh Crap, The Versatile Blogger Award – Me??
I was shocked when I logged on tonight and saw that I had been nominated for a blogging award…how cool is that?! I had that Sally Fields moment of, “You like me…you really like me!”
It always surprises me that people read my ramblings – and like it…so thanks to Victoria otherwise known as Vicki…the Northern Chicky for giving me this one!
I’m supposed to nominate 15 blogs…unfortunately, I don’t subscribe to that many yet – so I’m going to cheat and nominate my top five:
Twisted Domestic Goddess – if we knew each other in real life, I think we’d be inseparable
The Man of the Minivan – he doesn’t blog often – he is a dad of three (two of which are twins) so I’m not sure when he sleeps – but when he does, I laugh, I nod my head, and sometimes I see things differently…
MyJourneyMyRules – sometimes I think we were separated at birth – we think alike, we have gone through similar situations, and we self-sabotage ourselves the same way…
The Year of Wonderful Weekends – she inspires me AND sent me the coolest postcard from New Zealand…yes, my love can be bought…
JeanDayFriday – because she cracks me up!
Ok, so the next part is a list of 7 things about me (oh Lord):
- I talk to myself – even when I’m not alone.
- I like to take road trips and long drives for no reason – just so I can listen to the radio.
- I like to watch Spongebob as much as Aidan and Sean do.
- I think it’s sort of cute that Aidan knows the words to Katy Perry songs.
- One day, I want to travel to Ireland.
- I don’t know how to swim or ride a bike.
- I eat an avocado in some form almost everyday.
So there you have it…apparently, I’m a versatile blogger…